Quick Charge Podcast: August 4, 2022
Listen to a recap of the best stories from Electrek’s day. Quick Charge is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are taped Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as they become available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is on the verge of earning its “blue chip” status and emerging from the “junk bond” dumpster
- US-built 2023 VW ID.4 starts lower at $37,495, less than $30,000 after credits
- Ford EV sales outpace segment, gain EV market share
- Lucid (LCID) crashes as it cuts 2022 production forecast and burns $800 million
- Fisker Q2 Report: Over 56,000 Ocean Reservations, Test Cars, Plus PEAR and Project Ronin Updates
- Lordstown Q2 2022 Results Highlights, Endurance EV Update
- Nikola Q2 2022 results: Tre BEV deliveries increase, stay on track for rest of the year
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily channel on Youtube to never miss a day of news
Listen and subscribe:
- Apple podcast
- To agree
Share your thoughts!
Email us at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. After.
Add Electrek to your Google News feed in one click.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.